Most Read Business News
Last updated on 26 Oct,2020 06:41 AM Refresh
- Microsoft partners Netflix to help you learn data science, AIMicrosoft launched the Global Skills Initiative this summer, aimed at helping 25 million people worldwide acquire new digital skills
- RIL rolls back salary cuts, expedites performance bonusWhile the older business saw rough weather, those working in the telecom segment - Reliance Jio - have already received 100% of their variable payouts. However, RIL hasn’t yet decided on the hikes.
- Income tax return filing deadline for FY20 extended till Dec 31In a statement, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said, "The due date for furnishing of Income Tax Returns for the taxpayers [for whom the due date (i.e. before the extension by the said notification) as per the Act was July 31, 2020] has been extended to December 31, 2020."
- No more sleepless nights for Yes Bank CEO Prashant KumarYes Bank returned to profit in the quarter ended September and Kumar made provisions for potential covid-related losses.
- Who is eligible for compound interest waiver during moratorium and how much will be the benefitThe central government had earlier filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court stating that it would waive interest on interest on loans up to Rs 2 crore for a select category of borrowers.
- Amazon gets interim relief; arbitration panel says Future cannot sell business to ReliancePassing an interim award in favour of Amazon, V K Rajah - the sole arbitrator in the Amazon vs Future vs Reliance arbitration matter - has asked the Future group to put the deal on hold and said that the deal cannot go through until it finally decides the matter.
- GST officials bust racket for availing Rs 50 cr illegal input tax credit; 1 arrestedPrince Manish Kumar Khatri, a third-year student and a partner of a CA firm in Ahmedabad, allegedly registered fake firms that were used to avoid paying Goods and Services Tax (GST) by showing bills generated by them as ITC.
- OnePlus 8T review: Powerful smartphone that comes at a starting price tag of Rs 42,999It has brains and the brawn to kill the competition.
- Passenger aircraft morph into cargo carriers: How innovative thinking helped exports bounce backAs soon as the lockdown started, the trucks and container vehicles were stuck on highways at inter-state junctions. Also, there was an acute labour shortage in ports to unload the shipping containers without which new loading could not be carried out.
- Day trading guide for Monday's market Overall price and data setup suggests bounce may be seen but multiple hurdle and supply pressure at higher zones could restrict its upside momentum with higher volatility.